Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ugh.

I'm in a funk. I am feeling guilty about getting rid of so much stuff. I don't feel bad about losing the stuff, I feel bad about the money I wasted on "the stuff." Guilt stinks.

I am getting tired of our apartment, too. We've been here for three and a half years. In our almost 10 years of marriage, we've never lived in the same place for that long. I am itching for something new. Maybe I can talk Ryan into rearranging things this weekend. . . Maybe that will help.

I went to play group today. The hostess easily had five times the amount of toys that we did and the same amount of children. Gavin did not want to leave. I'm not sure if it was his friends or the toys that he was having a hard time separating from. I'm hoping it was the friends. There's that guilt creeping up again.

Charlotte was having a hard time being there. She was crying and upset most of the morning. I think she was overwhelmed with all of the kids/toys/mom's that were there. Well, to be honest, I was a little overwhelmed too. I came home and started to declutter and put everything in it's place. I hate feeling like that. It shouldn't bother me so much how other people live when it is different from me. I don't care what other people think of me, so why do I care what other people do?

Bleck. I hope I rise out of this funk soon. It's bugging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment