Sunday, June 26, 2011

7 for 7 - week 4


Another week of clearing out the excess!

1. a pile of c.d.'s
2. breast milk storage bags - I have two boxes of these and Chase wont even take a bottle. Go figure
3. pair of Gavin's shoes - too small
4. another pair of Gavin's shoes - too small
5. Charlotte's shoes - too small
6. another pair of Charlotte's shoes - wont stay on her feet
7. a pair of my flip flops - kind of hard to give up. I've had them for at least five years if not longer, but it was time.

Our shoe bin is a little lighter and we can now find our shoes a lot faster! The best part is not waiting for out little "shoe girl" to figure out which pair she wants to wear.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - look at you go girl! I need to do that for the rest of the summer and before you know it, I'll be rid of so much more junk before we move!

    ReplyDelete